We know you have a story to tell. You want the world to embrace your incredible ideas, products, and services.
Trouble is, you’re not sure about the best way to get your message across. No problem. We do.
You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
If it looks reasonable to you, we sign an NDA and a contract and start the project
We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
Meanwhile, we organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to deploy online
You have it
Once the development will be done, we will be there for you to maintain it – implement new features, version up-gradation and other necessary stuffs.
We follow agile methodologies for developing software.
What Is Agile
“Agile Development” is an umbrella term for several iterative and incremental software development methodologies. The most popular agile methodologies include Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and Feature-Driven Development (FDD).
While each of the agile methodologies is unique in its specific approach, they all share a common vision and core values (see the Agile Manifesto). They all fundamentally incorporate iteration and the continuous feedback that it provides to successively refine and deliver a software system.
The general principles of the Agile Method
- Satisfy the client and continually develop software.
- Changing requirements are embraced for the client’s competitive advantage.
- Concentrate on delivering working software frequently. Delivery preference will be placed on the shortest possible time span.
- Developers and business people must work together throughout the entire project.
- Projects must be based on people who are motivated. Give them the proper environment and the support that they need. They should be trusted to get their jobs done.
- Face-to-face communication is the best way to transfer information to and from a team.
- Working software is the primary measurement of progress.
- Agile processes will promote development that is sustainable. Sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain an indefinite, constant pace.
- Constant attention to technical excellence and good design will enhance agility.
- Simplicity is considered to be the art of maximizing the work that is not done, and it is essential.
- Self-organized teams usually create the best designs.
- At regular intervals, the team will reflect on how to become more effective, and they will tune and adjust their behavior accordingly.